At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives. We have been writing scientific history for more than 120 years, and our work impacts millions of patients every day, now and in the future.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building teams that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We are glad to announce a new Role within Roche Moscow - Digital Marketing specialist (1 year employment contract).
- Digital support Neurology-Rare Diseases franchise.
- National congress support: e-invitation, internal communication before and after event, Town hall and office notification, external e-mailing via CRM base (monthly base). Minimum 3 congress per month.
- International congress information (one pages).
- OcreNews monthly preparation (video presentation for Roche news).
- PPMS site content generation in collaboration with agency.
- SMA, NMO awareness internal and external project (digital support).
- CI monitoring in social network (monthly report about all CI activities in MS, SMA, NMO).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Digital and e-marketing project manager (CRM user).
Knowledge and experience in using digital marketing tools.
Experience in the development and resolution of Internet sites (together with agencies).
Writing content for articles, newsletters, websites.
Knowledge of English - Advanced level.