Universal bank is looking for Relationship Manager to join the team in Moscow.
- Development and management of portfolio of international clients, including active acquisitions of new corporate clients.
- Advising corporate clients on bank’s products, marketing and cross-selling of these products, i.e. credit facilities, Cash Management, Treasury products, Trade Finance, etc.
- Negotiation of credit cases through all levels of approval, preparation of credit applications.
- Preparation of required reports, statistics and analysis on existing and potential clients.
Skills and competencies requirements:
- Fluent English (level advanced both spoken and written).
- Relevant experience within banking.
- Higher education, university degree in banking or economics would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of banking products for corporate clients, credit, risk and compliance processes.
- Perfect communication & negotiation skills.