Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are expanding to Belarus and are looking for a strong Operations Manager to lead the local team, own the business on the ground and help us grow even faster! We're looking for a leader to manage a local team of 3-5 talented specialists and growing it to 20 by the end of next year. This team is responsible for launching our service from scratch, setting up business operations, analyzing key metrics & figuring our pricing, campaigns and the whole go-to-market strategy, then executing it. Working closely with the top management and international teams, this will be a unique opportunity to make a huge impact, helping millions of people to move around, making cities smarter and greener while improving the transportation ecosystem in the country.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Set up all Bolt's business and operations locally in Minsk
- Develop strategic business partnerships with various stakeholders of the city
- Have close interaction with government officials at the council and state level
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Define, implement and optimize local operational processes and procedures
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Design and execute strategies to increase a driver's engagement and loyalty while reducing churn rate
- Identify trends, risks and improvement opportunities
- Actively support the expansion through the rest of the country
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives
- Have 5+ years of experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators, and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!