Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseyas best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners and TPG, two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 10 million endpoints worldwide.
You will be part of an exceptional team responsibly for solving challenging technical problems, often ones not solved before, alongside with peers with remarkable technical expertise. The solutions you build will be high impact and rolled out to our large customer base across the world. If you are excited to work in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you!
DevOps Engineer with a passion for automation, ready for an opportunity to tackle the complex problems of scale which while using your expertise in operations, automation, public cloud and large-scale systems. We are looking for someone who can design, code and maintain a high performance and available CI CD infrastructure.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be expected to: relentlessly seek out and eliminate toil and manual processes, replacing them with automation whenever possible; ensure the smooth operation of build and deploy workflows, production applications/workloads, and infrastructure; define and implement monitoring and alerting to ensure visibility into systems’ health while avoiding alert fatigue; triage alerts, diagnose and resolve critical issues, perform root cause analysis, and remedy underlying causes; and identify and remediate security issues and vulnerabilities.
We are on a way to build GitOps and this should be awesome journey!
There are many greenfield projects where this role can have significant impact on the DevOps strategy for Kaseya.
Role & Responsibility
- Work toward an automated, secure and scalable delivery pipeline
- Work with Agile teams to streamline the development process
- Learn and apply solutions to improve existing processes
- Assure teams have supporting infrastructure for entire life cycle from design to release
- 3+ years hands-on experience in software engineering / DevOps team roles, including recent experience managing production services in Сloud
- Experience with software defined data centers and elasticity in production environments to efficiently accommodate varying workloads
- Strong familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Chef, Ansible or Terraform. Terragrunt will be a plus
- Attention to detail and obsession with automation, performance, reliability, visibility, use of the best tools possible
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple levels of an organization, including executive, technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in Agile QA, automation strategies, unit test strategies, QA methodology and test design.
- Ability to create support high-availability, automated build-on-demand infrastructure for large development and test teams using tools such as Kubernetes.
- Prometheus and Grafana will be a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Health Benefits (in a progress)
- English tutor
Possible business trips to the USA, Canada
Hackathons, technical conferences and advanced training at the expense of the company
Exchange of ideas and daily interaction with a strong team of engineers from the USA, Canada, Ireland.
Various corporate events
New modern office in the city center near the metro
Flexible working hours