Multinational food-products corporation Danone is the largest producer of fresh dairy products, bottled mineral waters, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone Belarus is pleased to announce the vacancy of IS BI Lead for Minsk Office.
Experts in IT/IS function implement the most innovative business solutions to ensure digital transformation in Danone. This team works globally across all Danone facilities around the world.
In this role you will:
Feel free to apply if:
- Define and lead IS Business Intelligence and Data Science transformation road map in Danone CIS region.
- Ensure delivery of Business Intelligence and Data Science solutions in alignment with DAN'IS corporate standards and SLAs.
- Review business solutions and processes and proactively suggest innovative data approaches and methodologies to improve business results.
- Create data strategy, make decisions, mining data to deliver accelerated company growth.
- Manage internal and external suppliers and other resources as needed.
- Coordinate business intelligence processes.
- Consult stake holders and business departments in field of business intelligence and data science opportunities and usage benefits.
- You have a degree in Information Systems / Computer Science.
- You have an experience in BI technology for at least 8 years and managerial experience for 3 years.
- You supported business intelligence production applications in a large or international organization.
- You skilled in data analysis and data mining.
- You worked at product companies like MicroStrategy, Oracle, Microsoft, Informatica and Data warehousing Experience (as a must).
- You have an experience with Big Data platforms (as an advantage).
- Your English is Upper-Intermediate or higher.
In Danone you will get access to:
- Possibility to influence on BI strategy.
- Important projects influencing the whole business.
- Attractive benefits package such as health insurance, life insurance, corporate SIMcard and others.
Contribute to a healthier world.