з/п не указана
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists; we are experts. We are looking for ColdFusion Developer to join our team.
We're excited to invite IT specialists to join new innovative program Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work and help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world from anywhere you are. We take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work. This combination seasoned with sharing culture and clean code allows delivering results that drive innovation and support breakthrough strategies.
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
* Advanced skills on the development stack, specifically ColdFusion, TSQL, jQuery, Java Script, Stored Procedures
* Strong front-end background, including HTML5, CSS3, browser compatibility, responsive design
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team to translate design specifications into efficient, re-usable, maintainable code in a fast-paced environment
* Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills in both Development and Production (i.e. logs-only) environments
* Flexibility and the ability to change priorities quickly in response to client requirement changes, production issues, etc.
Roles and responsibility:
* Combine accomplished technical resume with the capabilities to enable developers to achieve company, project, and team goals (related to technology)
* Enjoys owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for assigned deliverables
* Experience in de-bugging and resolving issues and produce working software
* Participate in the evolution of company best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to architecture and development
* Assist in showcasing development capabilities with POC/POT to begin with and finalize with production ready widget to standardize the development technique and technology stack
* Attend conference calls for production problems and enhanced monitoring/reporting as needed
* Attend requirement gathering sessions, participate in design iteration
* Work with support groups to help standardize mobile device, technologies and help develop/showcase mobile capabilities.
* Support multiple versions of widgets to progressively enhance UPS developer capabilities
* At times, aid development teams on the technology stack below
* Have ability to prioritize and schedule work assignments
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
The role requires an individual who is results-focused, proactive, highly collaborative, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both solution evangelism and expectation management.
Strong leadership skills, excellent communication, time-management; planning, negotiation skills and presentation skills are highly desirable
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.