Earned Media Manager
з/п не указана
Bringing the best to everyone we touch
And being the best in everything we do
Estée Lauder Companies is looking for Earned Media Manager, who will work with Bobbi Brown, Smashbox and GlamGlow brands. This is an exciting opportunity for the experienced professional to join our team and drive digital marketing solutions in PR and Influencers sphere.
- Build long-term productive relationship with influencers, media and outsource vendors,
- Manage PR and Influencers agencies in terms of providing brief, setting KPIs, budget discussion, etc.,
- Management of all big brand campaigns, including content creation with Influencers, media partnership, events, etc. in coordination with brand teams;
- Driving internal campaigns related to Earned Media,
- PR assets control,
- Regular reporting and campaigns analysis.
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Completed University degree;
- Team-player with high level of energy and analytical mind;
- Excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Strong proven project and people management skills;
- Strategic mind and budgeting skills;
- Capable to work in multitasking environment and being effective under pressure
- Fluent English.
What we offer
- Exciting opportunity to join our team of professionals and work in international company;
- Opportunities for further development and growth;
- Competitive salary with annual bonus and corporate benefits.