Communications manager / PR manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Major tasks and responsibilities of position:
- Active participation in the development, planning and implementation of PR strategy for CS, prognosis of potential influence/benefits/threats of planned actions on the company’s image.
- Plan and implement corporate communications campaigns, build PR tactics for CS, including product communications.
- Develop and implement internal communications activities for CS.
- Map, build and foster media and opinion leaders’ relations.
- Support in crisis communications.
- Determine PR needs of CS and coordinate the activities: manage PR opportunities, initiate and answer enquiries from media, develop and produce high-quality media materials, produce and implement media events, analyze media coverage, arrange media monitoring.
- Participate in cross-functional projects.
- Collaborate with the departments throughout the company on content approvals and timing.
- College/University education with focus on media relations, politics, strategy, psychology
- 3 years’ experience in external communications at B2B area (!)
- Ability to motivate other people and get “buy in” for initiative
- Proven track record of communication delivery. Distinctive strategic and conceptual capabilities combined with creative thinking, political and cultural sensitivity, management and diplomatic skills to adjust communication strategies to permanent internal and external change.
- Excellent communicator in written, oral, presentation and visual forms.
- Quick grasp of complex issues, ability to express in simple terms.
- Ability to adjust to changing environment.