Tasks and Responsibilities:
To be a successful candidate you have/are:
- Providing legal advice and analysis of legal instruments, such as agreements, MOU, etc.; contracts drafting / review and ensuring such contracts comply with the relevant internal policies and standards.
- Performing extensive legal research and analysis for the preparation of legal opinions, reports or correspondence in different jurisdictions.
- Liaising with Russian/foreign governmental officials and outsource advisers in respect of issues arising in the office's activities; upkeep / maintenance of the office’s entity including licenses and permits renewals, etc.
- Corporate matters, including Notices, Minutes, Resolutions, Registers, notarization / legalization, etc.
- Regularly research and acquire updates on changing of legal regulation that have direct or indirect impact on the operation of the company.
- Other assignments as may be requested.
- A Bachelor degree in Law;
- Spanish language is advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in both Russian and English (spoken and written);
- Good networking skills and a proactive attitude.
- Working day from 9.00 to 18.00
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employment as per Russian labour legislation
Provide your CV and cover letter in English and Russian languages