The client of Acteon is uniting all the aspects it takes to run a modern agricultural business: Research and development, production and distribution, economic expertise and international consulting.
Together with their farmers, they organize thousands of hectares of arable land, boasting over 60 years of experience as a "partner for crops" in Europe, and produce top-quality seeds for over 85 crops and more than 380 varieties. By maintaining operations in more than 15 countries in Europe and Asia, it vitally contributes to quality-conscious, value-oriented agriculture.
1. Planning the production volumes of winter seeds (wheat) and spring (soy, peas, wheat, barley, oats, flax, in the long term corn and sunflower) crops together with the sales department.
2. Determining the location of breeding sites in the Southern Federal District (Krasnodar, Stavropol), the Central Federal District (Voronezh, Lipetsk), the Volga Federal District (Penza), and in the future in Tatarstan / Bashkortostan.
3. Development and updating of recommendations on agronomic measures for growing seeds.
4. Coordination of conditions and signing of agreements with partner companies for the cultivation, processing, and storage of seeds.
5. Together with subordinate agronomists, monitoring the status of crops during the growing season. Making decisions on agronomic operations to fulfill plans for the volume and quality of seeds.
6. Development of recommendations and control of the correctness of the execution of operations on the processing of seeds.
7. Control of storage conditions for seeds.
8. Ensuring timely receipt of certificates for a batch of seeds for sale.
9. Work with customer complaints about seed quality.
1. Agronomic or specialized engineering education.
2. Experience in a similar position for at least 5 years.
3. Knowledge of English or German is desirable.
4. Readiness for business trips in Russia.
The production director reports to the general manager.
The director for production submits 2 agronomists (in the future it is possible to hire additional agronomists).
Annual bonus - up to 3 monthly salaries.
Fully official registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
Provides a working car