Seeking a creative, open-minded QA Engineer. Working in a large international company, you will be involved into developing services for financial markets, requiring high performance, reliability and throughput.
Software Quality Assurance & Testing
- Identify testable statements contained in requirements and other documents, and devise and appropriate tests
- Client issue investigation, configuration changes at client instances and upgrades
- Manual testing of separate services and integration
- Design and develop automated tests with development team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop methods to resolve them in a timely manner
- QA standards and quality
- Ability to use sound reasoning to identify root causes of problems and production incidents related to QA assignments
- Work with peers and management to develop process standards and/or enhancements to prevent re-occurrence of QA related issues
- Strategic Development and Partnership
- Partner with peers, management, senior managers, internal and external business users to identify, gather, and understand their goals and to formulate strategies to support them, while prioritizing requests and staying within deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with team to create and share technology vision on an ongoing basis.
- Experience in testing and quality assurance
- SQL Server and Transact SQL skills
- Basic understanding of C# or other programming languages
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good analytical skills in assessing user, functional and technical requirements
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Basic programming skills in any programming languages which allow to convert data between different formats like XML or YAML
- Experience with Amazon Cloud
- A good understanding of financial industry or services
The candidate should be able to work independently or in a cross-functional team in multitasking and dynamic environment.