з/п не указана
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
What you’ll dо:
- Deploy CD tools (Jenkins, AWX, Nexus, Git) and integrate environments.
- Creation and maintenance of continuous deployments scripts.
- Troubleshooting of CD procedures.
- Contribution to application support knowledge base.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods.
- Practical experience in scripting (Ansible, bash, SQL).
- 3 years of experience in Linux system administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian).
- Strong practical knowledge of containerized applications: OpenShift, kubernetes, docker.
- Knowledge of JBoss, Wildfly or Weblogic application server.
- Strong knowledge in networking concepts and protocols.
Will be of advantage, any of the following competences:
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization technologies: OpenStack, VMware.
- Knowledge of cloud storage file systems (CEPH, gluster).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database, Cassandra database, etcd.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of HAproxy, Pacemaker, Corosync, keepalived.
- Knowledge of logstash, grаylog.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Ruby, Groovy).
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Understanding of enterprise network architecture.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely