For more than 25 years Intermark Relocation Company has been providing immigration and relocation services for large international companies (Top 30 Forbes) in Russia and in CIS countries as well. Our clients entrust us their top-managers’ moving and adaptation process.
We are the permanent member of the key international business-associations, such as Worldwide ERC Association, European Relocation Association (EuRA), American Chamber of Commerce (RBCC), Association of European Businesses (AEB) and Franco-Russian Chamber of Commerce (CCI France Russie).
High professionalism combined with a long-standing experience of our staff enables to award us by leading international organizations and approve our qualification level.
· Communication with foreign clients in foreign language;
· Accompanied area tours and property views with expats;
· Assistance and guidance on budget adequacy and market availability, searching the property according to the client’s favorable lease terms (rent, repairs or improvements, pets, etc.)
· Conducting negotiations with the landlords and closing the deals;
· Complete assistance and support in moving of the clients and their families, post move-in support;
· Assistance in adaptation of the client in new location.
· Advanced English;
· Perfect orientation in Moscow;
· Experience in work, including interaction with people;
· Ability to get on well with people, customer-oriented approach.
· Fixed salary + bonuses from closed deals;
· Good perspectives of the further development in the company;
· Corporate mobile phone and transport;
· In-company professional trainings;
· Employment in competition with the rules of Labor Code of Russian Federation;
· A great ability to make your own daily schedule and organize the working process.