Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day. Right now, we are looking for a skilled Game Designer for LiveOps to join our team.
- Preparation of game design documentation for seasonal in-game events;
- Preparation of game balance;
- Setting goals for the team;
- Development and operation of the events calendar.
- 2+ years of work experience in the position of Senior Game Designer or similar;
- Proven track of released game projects;
- Knowledge of the casual games market;
- Knowledge of game balance;
- Understanding of game systems design techniques;
- Understanding principles of user engagement (learning/difficulty curves, game progression, retention techniques);
- Understanding of game analytical metrics, ability of interpreting data and making conclusions;
- Strong creative skills;
- Team player.
Will be a plus:
- Passion for mobile games;
- Experience with Unity Editor;
- Knowledge of App Store and Google Play guidelines;
- English language - fluent.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.