Our client, is looking for Permits Coordinator
- to provide engineering/construction permitting supports.
- provide support to contractor and owner’s team, by liaising with state expertise, municipal and governmental bodies, to deliver schedule objectives.
- ensure that all required by RTN documentation is available on site over full period of construction.
- safety is a major value of the company and as such a HSE policy is obligatory and strictly controlled with the company standard being a zero harm policy.
- resolve permitting problems;
- monitoring and expediting of owners, contractor and supplier permitting works;
- managing local community interfaces;
- coordinate project design with other disciplines and key stakeholders;
- participate in project reviews and workshops eg.;
- risk analysis, safety in design, operability and constructability;
- provide permitting status reports on a monthly and weekly basis;
- coordinates obtaining of designs approvals;
- oversees submission of documentation to Gosekspertiza and obtaining conclusions;
- working with far eastern department of Rostekhnadzor, North-East interregional administration of Rosprirodnadzor;
- coordinates obtaining of construction approvals;
- coordinates obtaining of drilling and blasting approvals;
- prepares scope of works for enquiries related to the governmental approvals and handovers.
- bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or legal;
- the successful incumbent will have at least 10 years’ experience in a similar construction environment.
- experienced in construction of large industrial plants and mining projects;
- experience in monitoring and maintaining site engineering quality documentation.
- knowledge of dealing with governmental departments and institutions with respect to approval of the project at various stages of its development, preparing for and arranging for working and state commissions and of other related tasks.
- knowledge of the latest RTN regulations applicable to the construction industry.
- good communications and problem-solving skills.
- good computer skills like: Internet, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD would be an advantage
- written and spoken English would be an advantage.;
- high salary level;
- extended social package.