Customer Service Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Kimberly-Clark® makes the essentials for a better life – with great brands like Huggies® Kleenex® and Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we also help build your career through engaging experiences and endless opportunities. If innovative thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide one point of contact for our customers and sales team on all order management related issues – order placement, transportation, damages, invoices queries to provide best-in-class customer service though excellent execution and strong customer focus.
- Order management according to company procedures
- Delivery documents accuracy control
- Coordinate delivery to client and manage any problems solving in process (damages, shortages, late deliveries)
- Claims management
- Product substitutions and material determination tracking
- Communication to logistics team on upcoming customer activities
- Provide any data to customers and internal teams regarding service level.
- Track and analyze CSL of orders shipped to customers. Initiate and manage customer collaboration activities to increase CSL.
- Initiate, own and manage operational excellence projects
- Specific reports preparation and analysis
Key Competencies / Skills
- Customer care skills
- High level of communication skills and stress resistance
- SAP knowledge and experience (OTC, FTS, FI)
- MS Excel experience (formulas, dashboards, pivots)
- Knowledge of delivery related documentation specifics and legal requirements
- EDI process knowledge (as a plus)
Required Qualifications / Experience
- High School degree (Bachelor or Master)
- 1+ year experience in Customer Care or Logistics
- English – upper intermediate (oral and written communication)
* - Unleash your power - Раскройте Ваш потенциал;
** - Great Place to Work®, World's Best Multinational Workplaces - Рейтинг лучших работодателей среди международных компаний, ежегодно составляемый Институтом Great Place to Work® (США) на основе результатов крупнейшего ежегодного международного исследования условий труда.