Our client is a large international manufacturer of electronic and electromechanical components
- Advising your colleagues and customers on complex technical questions with the goal of finding technical solutions in the field of passive components and implement them profitably.
- Conducting technical training and customer seminars and preparation of the necessary documents.
- Creation of market analyses in order to identify current and future trends to keep an overview.
- Independent work in our laboratories, in the home office and at the customer´s location.
- Acquisition of new customers and support of a defined customer base in your sales area.
- Studies in the field of electrical engineering, electronics, communications engineering or similar supplemented by at least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Profound knowledge in hardware development and simulation of assemblies with passive components.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Regional willingness to travel.
- Your strengths: Structured working method, enthusiasm and good presentation techniques
- Monthly base salary.
- Monthly bonus on sales results.
- Insurance from dangerous diseases.
- Corporate car.
- Сompany product training.