з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
What you will do:
- Develop product documentation in English for software products.
- Maintain documentation for currently supported versions, updating documents based on feedback from the support team and customers.
- Prepare documentation for publication in supported formats (HTML, PDF).
- Occasional translation projects (EN<>RU).
You will need:
- Excellent written English
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/technology company
- Good grasp of IT terminology, a good understanding of basic IT technologies
- Ability to obtain information from various sources
- Ability to structure information, explain complex concepts in an easy and comprehensible way
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with image editing software (SnagIt or similar, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio)
You will shine if you have:
- Power user experience in Linux and other non-Windows OSes
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML
- Experience with MS Word styles and macros
- Experience in the virtualization and backup areas
- Experience with CAT tools
What we offer:
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Training and education: opportunity to take courses and attend classes both internally and externally.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise. Entry-level salary is flexible and negotiable and can be raised upon the interview result.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Compensation of costs on fitness.
- The relocation package for candidates from other regions (the one-way ticket’s compensation + the relocation allowance in one monthly base pay equivalent).