The Client of Acteon is a world-leading producer of safety equipment for plants and warehouses.
The inventor of advanced industrial safety barriers, bollards, and facility protection.
- Work with an existing customer base and search for new customers (presentation products at customer sites, negotiations, conclusion contract, work with commercial offers, execution control orders, customer satisfaction control);
- Interaction and coordinated work with internal managers of the sales department;
- Planning and analytical work (compilation of weekly, monthly sales plans, analysis of sales statistics);
- Participation in marketing events (exhibitions, lectures, etc.);
- Work in the local CRM MS Dynamics (data entry, statistics).
Skills / Qualifications:
- High organization;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Sociability, competent speech and business correspondence;
- Work experience of 2-3 years in the field of sales in the industrial sector;
- English and knowledge of CRM MS Dynamics are an advantage;
- Customs procedures;
- Optimizing logistics processes;
- Long-distance transportation VED-Info Business communication;
- Higher Education;
- English at Pre-Intermediate level (at least);
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.