The objective is to support the KMD steel structure Engineer in reviewing 3D model and general arrangement of drawings issued by designated Steel Subcontractors.
- Ensuring correct understanding of Steel Subcontractors information implemented in 3D model;
- Controlling and reviewing general arrangement drawings of modules along with selected shop drawings (spot checks only);
- Ensuring that all welds and NDT are well indicated in shop drawings and are in accordance with applicable contractual standards and specification;
- Ensuring that quantities are revised and updated all along the project;
- Ensuring that modifications issued are implemented and are in accordance with technical requirements;
Alerting KMD steel structure Engineer in case of disruption or non-application of the project standards or procedures;
Maintaining key performance indicators for errors and applicable standards not followed.