RedStone Capital is an Investment Company that was founded in 2014 by Campbell Bethwaite and Roman Iliev. RedStone Capital has been founding and investing in highpotential businesses in Russia and the CIS. Currently, the firm runs a portfolio of more than 20 businesses that offer growth potential, technological leadership in their sectors, and they develop products and services that contribute to the growth of small-and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
RedStone’s team strives to add value to portfolio companies by leveraging strategic and operational expertise, as well as financial and managerial resources. The firm provides portfolio companies with strategic guidance, process implementation, financial support and corporate governance, accelerating their growth and investment returns.
SimpleFinance was founded in 2015 and offers a unique product line of affordable financing tools for small and medium-sized businesses in Russia:
- Asset-backed loans – general purpose financing secured by residential or commercial real estate for a period of up to 10 years
- Commercial mortgages – funds for real estate purchase of any purposes
- Unsecured loans – working capital financing
- Tender loans – provision of funds for securing bids and for executing
- government contracts
In addition, the Company has built its own P2P-platform, called SimplyFi, for small and medium-sized businesses to raise funds directly from private investors and TenderHub - one platform for all tender loan related needs.
Thanks to its robust IT platform and in-house know-how in the field of risk management, as well as fully electronic document processing, clients can count on fast decision-making and high-quality service. At the same time, all customer interactions take place online, without the need to visit an office in person, saving time and money.
SimpleFinance is licensed by the Central Bank of Russia and is a member of the Association of Factoring Companies and RusProdSoyuz. In addition, SimpleFinance has been recognized as the fintech creditor No. 1 of small and medium-sized businesses in Russia, according to the National Rating Agency.
SimpleFinance raised $60mln of new funding in April this year and is in a position to
dramatically develop in Russia and internationally.
Due to the need to develop SimpleFinance in a more structured manner around robust internal procedures ensuring a sound platform for infrastructure and business growth, RedStone/ SimpleFinance have decided to start a search for a Portfolio and partnership risk manager.
This is a great role, and one in which you can have a clear business impact through the work you do. The objective is to safeguard the organisation, its reputation, its assets, and the interests of all its stakeholders (investors, shareholders, etc.) by identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of the institution’s mandate. The selected person will report to the Management Board and Company's CEO.
The role will also give you exposure to credit risk strategies and involve you working with risk managers to enhance credit strategies with a view to optimising the balance between risk and reward. You will be responsible for enterprise risk management and evaluation of origination parties.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, including 5 years in the financial sector and at least 2 years in a similar risk management role in the financial sector with a similar level of responsibilities
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a people management role with a strong potential to lead including motivating, inspiring, and developing diverse and multicultural teams.
- Expertise in risk management operations and in-depth knowledge of various risk disciplines (in particular credit, market, liquidity, operational and information security risk)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in using and understanding the capabilities of risk management software packages
- Fluent English (spoken and written), other language skills are considered an asset
- Target driven with proven leadership skills
- Quick learner, interested in professional development
- Creative, innovative, high energy with strong initiative
- Committed, trusted team player
- Pro-active self-motivated individual able to work under pressure
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Broad career and professional development opportunities
- An opportunity to take part in a variety of complex and innovative projects
- Support in getting professional qualifications
- Medical insurance (dental services are included)
- Flexible approach to work schedule
- Additional paid calendar days of vacation