Senior iOS Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a tech-savvy Senior iOS Developer to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the app for the leader in global prestige retail and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty.
In order to keep the lead the company uses cutting-edge technologies. Augmented reality, in-store navigation, innovative solutions for increasing user retention and loyalty, frequent feature-oriented releases and many other things challenge the engineering team and provide an opportunity for constant improvement and growth.
- Take part in the development of the native mobile app with iOS;
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance;
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms, and product;
- Work closely with the UX design team to help to create the best design;
- Provide technical guidance to the team on designs, day to day technical questions;
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews;
- Analyze and provide development process/execution improvements;
- Help manage team and projects in the context of agile team development;
- Time permitting, participate in coding, bug fixing, test automation;
- Collaborate with Product Management (product owner) on prioritization, story point assignments, and backlog grooming for stories.
- At least 5years of production mobile software development experience;
- Proficient in Swift and iOS development;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, DevOps;
- Expert in Object-Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading;
- Outstanding understanding of SDLS (Agile and Waterfall based), the process set up;
- Extensive experience integrating mobile devices with disparate back ends and vendors – using services and/or data feeds - and debugging the inevitable issues that arise.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.