- Support of the development and implementation of strategies and guidelines for the development and management of the brand, while taking full responsibility for one or more elements of the marketing process and directly manage the relevant programs, ensuring the successful implementation of plans for the development of the brand.
- Assist in the development of brand development strategies, collect and analyse available market information and information from external sources.
- Take full responsibility for one or more elements of the marketing process or components of the effective marketing approach cycle (EMF, which is fully described in the job description of the trademark Manager), ensuring timely and quality communication and involvement of internal and external partners /suppliers /decision makers.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual brand plan, providing timely and clear information to the Senior brand Manager, while making suggestions and develop strategies and plans for its area of responsibility (any element of the marketing process, the brand support program).
- Work closely with trade marketing and distribution departments, trade marketing development Department, ensuring timely and quality implementation of brand support programs.
- To manage the communication by brand through regular contact with external agencies, service providers and other departments within the "British American Tobacco" (BAT) Russia (manufacturing, primary and secondary supply chain, Department of corporate relations / legal Department, development of trade marketing Department, working with key retail customers).
- Monitor, analyze and report on competitors ' activities and General trends and directions of market development.
- Play an active role in the development and implementation of activities and the development of trademark materials. Actively participate in the development of the team members, agency's staff and evaluation of its employees.
- Higher education
- A must is experience both in brand marketing & sales/development of trade marketing department
- 2-4 years of work in an international FMCG company with a strong focus on marketing and sales, training, knowledge and practical experience in all elements of the marketing process
- Fluent English and Russian
- Taking specialized courses in marketing, working with trademarks in particular
- Advanced PC user (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge and skills of market research
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal / leadership skills
Working at BAT:
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. In each of our markets, we observe every local law regarding tobacco (in many cases going further through our own voluntary code). Not only that, we treat our farmers fairly, invest in the environment and help to sustain local communities.
We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As a firm with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large firm (we employ more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию