з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Omnicomm is a leading global provider of Internet of Thing (IoT) sensors, software solutions and services to digitize, and remotely manage commercial assets like heavy vehicles, earth moving and construction machinery, vessels, locomotives and other assets such as diesel generators and pumps. Omnicomm's high precision fuel sensors and cloud software command a loyal customer base across 108 countries and includes names such as IBM, DHL, UPS, Haliburton, Aeroflot, Lamborghini, NATO.
As the global market for commercial logistics, road construction, mining and shipping continues is to grow, fleet managers need reliable solutions and services to handle fuel consumption. Omnicomm’s R&D team has engineered a robust hardware and complex algorithms to continuously monitor fuel consumption in moving vehicles, and provides rich analytics to fleet managers via internet and mobile. This is how the promise of IoT gets delivered.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our current growth and deliver results! Omnicomm is actively seeking a person who has studied engineering at a university level, who, with training, will be able to quickly contribute to the Technical Group. The ideal person should really love technology and be passionate about solving technical problems. If you feel like we have described you, then you’re the one we’re looking for.
Details of this position:
Your job is to provide 2nd line technical support to our network of Omnicomm Partners and their Customers. You will be supporting Omnicomm Online software application, WEB services, Omnicomm hardware solutions and other Omnicomm products. You will also participate in integration projects to get 3rd party software smoothly work with Omnicomm products and in presale projects that will require regular communication with Omnicomm Customers to find out their needs.
You should understand the business impact of incoming tickets and will troubleshoot effectively to resolve technical issues. You will also collaborate with Omnicomm R&D engineers to resolve software bugs and firmware issues. Strong communication and organizational skills will make you an ideal and successful candidate.
- 2nd line support for Customers on all Omnicomm products
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving connectivity, installation and software inquiries
- Handling all Feature Requests
- Participation in presale and integration projects
- Leading the PoCs (analytics of ongoing PoCs, reporting)
- Onsite installations and trainings
- New products testing
- Technical training to Partners and Customers
- Engineering or other related degree, or related experience
- At least 2 years of Technical Support work experience in IoT, Telecom or related area
- Knowledge of ITIL/ITSM principles is a plus
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Required to travel
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized, task oriented and have a strong team orientation.
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product management for the functional area in which employee operates.
- Experience working in Service Desk applications such as ZenDesk, YouTrack or similar
- Experience with IoT infrastructure is advantage
- Experience in DevOps area is a big advantage
- Experience working with Web Services, supporting API is advantage
- Competitive compensation package;
- Cozy and convenient office environment (Moscow, 10-15 min walking distance of metro-stations Savelovskaya, Mendeleevskaya, Belorusskaya);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Employment in full accordance with local labor laws and regulations;
- Possibilities for professional development and personal growth