SaM Solutions invites Solution Architect / Lead Java Developer, who is able to develop Java applications and implement their design, or coordinate a group of developers to implement the project.
Description of tasks to perform:
- Acting as solution architect in projects or structured activities implementing solutionsfollowing reference architectures set forth by the enterprise architecturedepartment.
- Performing small scale proof of concepts in structured activities.
- Support existing product teams.
- Possibly guiding and coaching the development teams to implement the solution architecture and design.
- Contribute to the assessment of request for change (small evolutive maintenance).
- Providing 2nd/3rd level support for solving application related issues.
- Maintain domain level artifacts such as system landscape, relevant data models.
- Participating in other activities of solution architecture when required.
- More than 6 year experience as Solution Architect/Lead Developer.
- Experience with (micro) service-oriented architecture implemented through containers running on a Kubernetes platform.
- Deep knowledge of Java technology and experience of building scalable HA solutions based on JVM languages.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience in implementation of RESTful services.
- Experience working in a multi-sourcing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with (distributed) source code management approaches, build and deployment techniques, including containerization technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with automated test suites for said technology stacks.
Specifically for the search area the following qualifications are expected:
• Proven experience in creating solutions implementing Lucene-based search engines for the indexing of large corpora of multilingual texts (Elasticsearch, SOLR).
Team description: The team consists of solution architects acting on one hand as solution architects in projects and on the other hand delivering domain architectures, proof of concepts, standards and patterns. The architects are expected to have and maintain hands-on experience with the relevant technologies and development languages, allowing to design fit-for-purpose solutions and guiding development and implementation teams to successful delivery.