Our company is called DataSakura, we are engaged in outsourcing development and support of well-known mobile games from Zeptolab and Halfbrick studios.
Mission: provide outsource development services that would feel like high-quality in-house work.
All our employees successfully work from home in different parts of Europe ans Asia which is a nice bonus with all coronavirus issues.
Now we are opening position for Game Designer for Jetpack Joyride mobile game.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Work with a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, agile development environment to deliver/maintain fun and exciting gameplay experiences that keep the user entertained and invested in the game;
- Formulate and maintain balance to gameplay;
- Design and document new core game mechanics and live ops content;
- Create and track design related tasks for user stories;
- Manually tweak game assets to achieve desired feel for the game;
- Meet with producer/team lead to gather requirements for user stories.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in game design, preferably live ops for mobile titles;
- Ability to design and create fun and exciting in-game;
- Demonstrated experience with implementing end-to-end user flows and general UX documentation
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional development teams.
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Experience in designing mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- Experience with LUA script
- Experience with game interfaces.
- Agile (scrum) methodologies.
- Full time remote work (home-office),
- fixed hours (we believe in work\life balance)
- Official contract with Cyprus company, paid vacations 28 days,
- Paid professional courses (+ agile + soft skills, online English group lessons with native speaker), co-working rent and equipment program compensation.
- Small and friendly team.
Selection process consists of test and several interviews.