We are now hiring for an Executive Producer in Moscow.
The Executive Producer is in charge of a segment of TRT Russian. During your timeslot, you will set the course of our news coverage - the stories we report and the way we report them. You will manage a team of producers and work closely with on-air talent, the news desk, creative and studio staff to deliver original and market-leading output and input. Your mission will be to produce news with panache while ensuring TRT Russian’s editorial guidelines and values are adhered to. A member of the News leadership team, you will embrace the full range of content delivery platforms including online and cultivate cross-platform working practices and ideas wherever possible. We are hiring for multiple roles.
• Works closely with the Director of News playing an active role in the News leadership team, the wider channel strategy and editorial decisions.
• Responsibility for a section of TRT Russian’s news
• Manages a dedicated team of producers and works closely with on-air talent, creative and studio staff to deliver distinctive and original news coverage that fulfils TRT Russian’s ambitions and mission.
• Works with news desk and other output teams to cultivate a collaborative approach to news gathering and delivery across TRT Russian’s.
• Ensuring that TRT Russian’s editorial guidelines and values are adhered to.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Extensive experience in television news at a senior level, including outputting programmes and television news production.
• An excellent journalist with strong editorial judgment.
• Previous experience in a large national or Middle Asia Region broadcast news channel.
• Experience of newsroom production systems and desktop editing.
• Team management experience.
• Experience of or appreciation of the benefits and difficulties of cross-platform working.
• Evidence of a broad range of journalistic interests including social affairs, Middle Asia Region politics, public policy, Russian business and economic affairs, Sciences and the Arts.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience required.