As a Trade & Retail Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement Bridgestone Channel, TM and Retail Strategy in line with Business & Marketing strategy.
Your main responsibilities are:
Channel & Regional Strategy development & implementation
- Develop & implement channel strategies and programs in close cooperation with internal stakeholders (product, marketing & sales department) and external stakeholders (key dealers and partners).
- Define growth drivers and conditions, role of different channels for strategic and tactical initiatives to grow BS MS, shelf share & BS brand and product preference across the country and particular regions.
- Translate business and marketing priorities in strategic & tactical channel initiatives.
- Initiate and drive channel & custom’s diversification in line with the strategy.
- Develop and drive customers and regional development strategies and programs, identifying growth drivers to grow BS shelf share and off-take at a higher speed vs. key competitors.
- Identify, if relevant, M&A opportunities to grow BS MS.
Retail development & management
- Develop Retail winning omni channel strategies, tactics and programs to ensure Bridgestone visibility excellence, advanced shopper experience and product choice in traditional and modern channels.
- Develop Retail Give and Take competitive conditions and guidelines to maximize Bridgestone & partners efficiency, maximize ROI for the actual shops operation and new shops opening.
- Translate retail terms & conditions in the processes, guidelines and partner’s agreements, including audit and control actions and performance analysis.
Trade marketing & Trainings
- Strengthen brand sales share with profitable mix in the point of sales through effective sales programs, merchandising, motivation, training & promotional programs and best in class trade marketing instruments.
- Develop Trade Marketing Programs and guidelines, control implementation, budgets efficiency to ensure continuous improvement.
- Strengthen brand positioning & off-take in specified retail channels (family shops, retail, on-line shops) - via up to date retail concept, product & brand visibility, communication materials, navigation, training, sales motivation programs, sell-in and sell-out activities and consumers loyalty programs.
- Convert retail sales personal into brand loyal ambassadors, communicating brand positioning, product quality with service opportunities trade personal loyalty programs.
- Ensure accessibility & maximize efficiency of the training via quality of the programs & materials including relevant technologies (ex. Digital instruments).
Shopper & consumer data intelligence and analytical instruments and processes
- Develop and implement data collection and analysis to understand efficiency and ROI for different channels, partner’s and customer’s activities and programs.
- Build customer and consumer understanding and translate it into improvement of related programs and initiatives.
- Drive and use internal & external analytics, market retail trends, regional & customer’s analytical data to identify where to grow and how for strategic planning and programs development.
- Build the process of target setting, efficiency analysis to ensure that the programs, terms and conditions are efficient and allow achieving or overachieving business targets.
- Build transparent reporting system and ensure that the data is shares, reviewed and considered for consistent improvement of the programs and initiatives.
- To ensure regular field visits of the Trade and Retail marketing team both Bridgestone and competitor’s programmes.
Agency management, internal collaboration & local market & partner’s coordination
- Establish and control regular cross-functional meetings (Sales, Trade and Retail marketing, Brand & communication) to align annual & ad hoc plans and initiatives, exchange program results analytics and build follow up actions and activities processes.
- Establish regular partner’s meeting to present Bridgestone plans and initiatives and collect regular feedback.
- Manage and align multiple agencies to ensure project delivery on time and on budget.
- Liaise with local markets to ensure buy-in, active collaboration and success project delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Strong focus on problem solving, troubleshooting, solutions
- Analytical, attention to details
- Ability to handle stress (peaks in workload and frequent deadlines)
- Degree expected: Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media
- Length: 10+ years of relevant professional experience with proven track record of the successful projects and cases
- Working written and spoken English.
- Management of TM team
- Experience of work with a premium brand would a plus
- Experience managing complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, partners and agencies
Kindly indicate your salary expectations in the covering letter.