IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Technology Solutions Team provides technology applications and solutions to Life Science clients across offerings ranging from CRM, Multichannel Marketing, Compliance, Social Media, Content Management, Performance Management and Master Data Management solutions.
The Team sells and delivers world-class technology and implementation services and is responsible foe building relationships at executive and senior level with HQs and local affiliates in the assigned area.
- Manage P&L of Russian division Technology Solutions (planning, budgeting, delivery)
- Manage Division Team (sales, PMO, implementation, testing, service desk): hiring, performance, rating, developing, coaching
- Expand the offering to the marketing, enrich it with local offering
- Build strong client relationships in a senior management level
- Responsible for developing and implementing sales programs
- Manage sales directly to end-users technology solutions and services
- Establishes division standards and KPI’s (audit, correction)
- Ensure delivery overall and level of service to clients
- Follow Compliance and company policies
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics, IT, mathematics or economics or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience in Life science/pharma oriented services/consulting or IT solutions / system integration, including direct sales experience on complex, consultative sales processes
- Experience of people management a team 20+
- Consulting experience inside the Digital Transformation Office
- Strong experience in SaaS Selling
- Proven experience in Pharma with connection to the industry
- Proficiency in English and Russians
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional work expertise
- Good leadership and influence capabilities
- Result orientation and consulting mindset
AWARDS – IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now:
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
- Recognised by ScripAwards18 as Best Contract Research Organisation
- Elected as one of the 2019 FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies®". IQVIA received the distinction in FORTUNE’s Healthcare: Pharmacy and Other Services category with high marks in quality of management, effectiveness in conducting business globally, wise use of corporate assets, and value as a long-term investment.
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for Pharma Companies, Biotech & Medical Device Companies.
Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.