Johnson & Johnson is looking for an Assistant
- Dealing with the phone calls, emails and post, organizing and making appointments, maintaining diaries, meetings, arranging business trips;
- Planning and organizing meetings;
- Preparation of reports and PowerPoint presentations;
- Translation of various documents and correspondence;
- Director’s business expenses coordination, business trip financial reports preparation.
- Higher Education;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Sound MS Office skills (especially Excel);
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (as a personal or team assistant);
- Be ready for rare business trips.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Meal allowance;
- Fitness compensation;
- Mobile allowance;
- Pension program eligibility.