Internal Audit Manager EMEA
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Сегодня – цель
Завтра – карьера
You will do:
- Leading and conducting performance, operational, financial, and compliance audits across all Mars segments throughout EMEA by
- Identifying and evaluating the organization’s audit risk areas;
- Performing audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures;
- Conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing and administering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing working papers;
- Identifying, developing, and documenting audit issues and recommendations for improvement using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed;
- Communicating or assisting in communicating the results of audit projects via written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis to management.
- Providing consulting services on governance, risks and controls to the organization’s management and staff.
- Providing key input to development of the risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Developing and maintaining productive team-oriented client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Representing internal auditing on organizational project teams, at management meetings, and with external organizations.
- Providing or assisting in providing training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- 3-5 years experience in internal or external audit (previous experience in Big4 is a plus), as advantage would be considered the background in Marketing/ Sales/ Supply Chain.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting, engineering or a similar field.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent Data Analytics skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong functional skills.
- Systems savvy.
- Capable to build constructive relationships in a complex and multicultural environment.
- SAP experience.
- Up to 40% of travel across УЬУФ.
Competitive salary, bonus system.
- Health and life insurance from the first working day.
- Corporate pension program.
- Meal allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional paid vacation if you work more than 5 years.
- Great educational program that you form by yourself.