Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Your role: is responsible for Mars Wrigley Confectionery business development in key accounts through deep understanding of market trends and channel development trends, customer’s strategy transformation into effective joint business strategies, client and channel-customized activities development and supporting national activities excellence in execution.
If you are have good functional and technical experience, know how to prioritize setting, motivate others, plan and negotiate, we would like to see you in our Mars family.
- Estimation of growth opportunities in channel/particular customers, long-term channel activation strategies and annual activity plans development
- Customer activation strategies development
- Channel and client customized activity calendars planning and development, leading customized activities’ development and execution in collaboration with brand marketing and sales function
- Customers’ performance monitoring through periodical scorecards and reviews, being responsible for Customer Marketing & Marketing BB in key accounts
- Participation in negotiation process with key customers, being responsible for Customer Marketing & Marketing activities execution in particular clients, ensuring high level of customers engagement (TAS)
- Channel and client customized activities post-launch reviews, activities continuous improvement based on collected learnings, best practice library regular update
- New POSM development according to channel/customer needs in collaboration with POSM Specialists
- Leading Picture of Success for marketing activities in-store execution in channel, as well as extra-sites Picture of Success
- Context and Scope
- Key Account Customer Activation Manager actively collaborates with Sales team, Brand Marketing and Category Leadership team during channel & customer strategies and activation plans development and execution
- Aligns long-term strategies and channel/customer annual activation plans through S&OP+ cycle forums.
- Plans and leads tailor-made and customized activity calendars and budget
- Ensures tailor-made and customized activities are included into BB and Outlook – presents and aligns them on PMR/DMR
- Gives inputs to national activities incremental volume calculation by providing picture of success and trade execution KPIs for each activation
- Participates in meetings with key retailers in order to ensure effective business partnership and strategic planning, makes activities reviews and shares learnings
- Collaborates with POSM Specialists on POSM development (permanent & activity) and with Trade Promo Specialist on trade promo support plan development for channels and customers
- Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Customer/Trade Marketing or Sales
- English – Intermediate +
- Experience of working with major customers – Preferred
- MS Office experienced user, good Excel & Power Point skills
- Employment according to the labor legislation of Republic of Belarus, in the territory of Belarus;
- Decent, competitive and stable salary;
- Training and development;
- Food allowance;
- Mobile compensation;
- Medical insurance for the associate and his family members.
By sending a response to this vacancy, I also give my consent Mars Kazakhstan LLP, located at the address: Kazakhstan, 050000, Almaty, Dostyk Avenue, 38, (hereinafter “Operator”) in accordance with Article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 94-V "On personal data and their protection" to the processing of all personal data specified in my CV, with the aim of my possible employment with the Operator.
Under the processing of personal data refers to the collection, systematization, storage, refinement (update or change), use, depersonalization, blocking and destruction. This consent may be revoked by sending the appropriate withdrawal of consent for the processing of my personal data to the Operator: Kazakhstan, 050000, Almaty, Dostyk ave, 38.