What is Global Graduate Program in BAT?
- 18 months of fast track your career within our global organisation for future managers;
- Training programs to develop your leadership potential and professional skills;
- Familiarity and immersion in the work of key departments of the company (in accordance with the chosen direction);
- Support of personal coach from company management and line managers;
- «BAT Academy» in Great Britain with other participants of the Program from other countries;
- Involving in different business-projects;
- Position of the Manager at the end of the program (the presence of the team depends on the structure in a particular Department).
What we offer:
- Full time work (40h per week);
- Competitive salary + review (twice in a year);
- Social insurance (medical insurance, health insurance);
- Compensation benefits for relocation.
- University degree (3 years max after graduation);
- Both Russian and English - fluent;
- Driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Ready for relocation.
Far-reaching. Influential. Strategic. That’s our Finance area. As finance managers, we don't just set budgets and report results. We’re decision makers and business partners. Operating at the heart of a multi-million-pound global business. Advising on the allocation of resources for brand investment. Working with different functions to evaluate and improve returns. And managing the delivery of consistent profit growth.
You will build commercial experience in one of our end markets. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your financial knowledge in the following areas:
Finance Shared Services
Global Graduate Programme (Management Trainee) - FinanceВ архиве с 30 июня 2020
до 92 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию