Huawei Consumer Business Group (CBG) covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable’s, mobile broadband device, family device and device cloud service, and is the third largest smartphone manufacturer in the world. Huawei Consumer BG is dedicated to delivering the latest technologies to consumers and sharing the happiness of technological advances with more people around the world. Walk the walk and make dreams come true.
HONOR, a sub-brand under the Huawei Group, The Honor series of mobile computing devices include smartphones, tablet computers, and wearable technology. Striving for multi-dimensional growth, Honor stood at a global height, at the same time strived to be rooted in the local cultures of wherever it has a presence.
This role is responsible for HONOR E-commerce product projects, including the product positioning, project management, product sales and campaign execution. The key task is to build and maintain high product sales and support product business success from E-commerce side.
- To be responsible for driving sales of products;
- To manager and implement E-commerce Weekly / Monthly promotion plan;
- To be responsible for driving campaign and events in E-commerce;
- Website UI/UX management;
- To keep cross functional communication with another departments;
- To manage full life-cycle of products in E-commerce.
- A bachelor’s degree or above;
- 1+ years’ experience in E-commerce;
- Strong command of the English language (Upper-Intermediate or above);
- HTML/CSS technical skills will be an advantage;
- Ability to work hard under high pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Mobile phone allowance and another benefits.