You will be working on one of a kind software application providing quick access to realistic, interactive and easy-to-use 3D hybrid data in a web browser from any device for all project collaborators.
- Drive backend migration from single-server deployment to a cloud-based architecture
- Create solution design and implement new features in an agile team
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic via REST API
- Optimize code to improve performance and scalability
- Ensure adequate unit tests coverage, participate in code review and bug fixing
- Advanced knowledge of SQL databases
- Advanced knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Working knowledge of Spring Core and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
- Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database design, Data integration.
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of project lifecycle stages - Requirements Gathering to Post Implementation
- Experienced as a team player
- Fluent English
- 3D modelling knowledge
- Experience in Architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack.
- Spring Cloud
Work in international team. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, language courses, sport and event programs.