Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Designer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- Create prototypes in close collaboration with business-analysts and developers;
- Create functional, usable and great-looking interfaces for both web and mobile applications (native and web);
- Create logos and other elements of corporate identity for the projects ;
- Sometimes: help in marketing activities of the company\customers (create presentations, illustrations, promo materials, infographics).
What we expect:
- 2+ years of working experience;
- English level not less than Upper-Intermediate (both written and spoken). Readiness to communicate with English-speaking customers, present and approve your deliverables;
- Understanding and application in practice of UX principles;
- Strong visual design skills;
- Experience in designing mobile and web applications;
- Expertise in design/wireframe software (we use Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator);
- Strong portfolio showing examples of your work.
The following expertise will be a strong advantage:
- Practical experience in conducting user research;
- Creating of personas, customer journey maps, sitemaps and other deliverables based on user research results;
- Creating of dynamic prototypes (Figma, Axure).
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!