Country Legal coordinates and ensure a holistic view on the legal and governance of the INGKA Russia business, as well aligns ways of working to secure legal and compliant business practices.
- Give day to day legal support to the business in order to run the Ingka business and take clear responsibility for the legal matters and drive forward the legal topics as well as to support implementation of standard processes and ways of working for the legal area in the Ingka Group.
- Assist the business in reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements and legal documents.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents.
- Actively support the business to secure the rights and assess the obligations in order to reduce exposure to legal risks and see opportunities as well as create an awareness and understanding of the legal aspects or the business.
- Cooperate and build good relations with stakeholders to secure mutually sustainable solutions.
- Equip leaders with legal competence and confidence to make good decisions.
- Actively support to secure function to be a centre of expertise in the field of Legal and Governance, update Ingka Group on trends and changes in legislation and related cross-border matters.
- Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations.
- Actively deliver to the development of the Group Legal & Governance Business Plan and development projects and corresponding roadmap and support implementation.
- Identifying potential improvements through current process and system documentation, discussions with stakeholders, advisory of Board proposals;
- Leading projects from design to implementation stages including providing management updates on progress, issues and areas where escalation is required;
- Identifying and analysing legal risk and proposal op appropriate actions to secure compliance with relevant rules, regulation, and policies, including support of the global business strategy;
- Advising on strategic planning and business operation plans.
- You have university degree in Law with very good achievement, with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a legal environment;
- You have solid understanding of relevant laws in area of responsibility and experience of practice thereof;
- You have a solid understanding of legal systems;
- You are strategic business partner, with analytical skills able to translate business needs into legal solutions;
- You are strong network and relationship builder both within and outside of the own organization;
- You have strong sense of urgency and result orientation;
- You have strong problem solving ability;
- You can create energy and commitments around the growth agenda;
- You have strong negotiation skills;
- Fluent English.
- Full compliance with Labor Law, official employment;
- Staff discount on IKEA goods for all co-workers;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Subsidized meal in staff restaurant
- Partial compensation for fitness club
- Partial compensation of children’s summer camps;
- Staff parties and gifts;
- Life insurance;
- Corporate pension program;
- Learning offer for professional growth;
- Unlimited career and development opportunities at INGKA group!