You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Performing a complete redesign of a cloud-based webcasting portal that delivers live and on-demand content to employees around the world and enables powerful communication capabilities.
Front-End: React, Mobx, react-router, lodash, yup;
Testing tools: enzyme, jest;
Code quality checkers: eslint.
- Working as a part of the team;
- Code development;
- Architecture Design and development;
- Code review.
- Web development and HTML5/CSS experience is the must
- ReactJS - good knowledge
- Experienced with OTT platforms and video solutions development;
- Experienced with unit testing.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
If you are up for the challenge, let’s talk! Please get in touch by using the button below. Thank you!