Dostavista Global - one of the biggest and most technologically advanced players in the global same-day delivery market. We deliver unparalleled convenience to businesses and people, all the while creating millions of jobs. More than 1 million couriers are registered on the platform in 11 countries. They deliver millions of parcels per year. In order to keep pace, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals to join our team. We have a lot of difficult tasks with no chance to be bored.
Financial controller is a member of the finance department at Dostavista Global and is responsible for full control of accounting, tax and financial reporting of three countries (Brazil, India and Philippines). This role includes monthly review of financial reports prepared by local accountants, analysis and verification of differences, full control of accounting and tax situation. You will participate in an implementation of new accounting system.
If you are ready for challenging tasks, you possess structural, systematic set of mind, demonstrate initiative and readiness to propose solutions - we are waiting for your CV.
1. Managerial accounting:
- Detailed analytical review of monthly accounting operations including corrections of any identified errors, understanding and verification of the differences in three countries;
- Reconciliation of any financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing different sources of information;
- Maintain clean and correct accounts balances in the accounting system;
- Preparation of monthly BS and PnL in compliance with Group guidelines and deadlines.
2. Local accounting and tax
- Control of the timely and accurate completion of local tax and statutory filings;
- Check a local accounting general ledger.
3. Implementation of a new accounting system
- Methodology support while the system will be developed;
- Monthly closing support while local teams will use it.
4. Other responsibilities
- Check compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Be a part of a budget control procedures (approve contracts);
- Support IFRS audit of our Cyprus entity.
We expect that you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in financial controlling or IFRS/managerial accounting
- Practical experience in a financial system set-up
- Experience in Big4 is a plus
- Advanced excel and data analytics skills
- Fluent English
- Analytical mindset, attentiveness to details and good organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to make recommendations and influence outcomes
- Willingness and ability to work in multinational environment
- Informal atmosphere within the team, constant personal and professional growth
- Completely white salary, clearance in line with Russian labour law
Payment of vacations, hospital, courses (including English language training), conferences and necessary business literature.
Insurance (including dentistry and massage).