Supervisor of payroll accountant (with experience in foreign company).
з/п не указана
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for JD Payroll accountant (Temporary rate on employee maternity leave)
- Supervising and control payroll calculation, which preparing outsourcing company, including the check and submission of all required Statutory Local Payroll reports to Funds and Tax Authorities
- Accounting posting and reconciliation payroll, reserve of vacation, bonuses and other related employee benefits from accounting and finance perspective (RAS+ GAAP)
- HC control and sync up with HR all HC reports and data, incl close relationship/collaboration with HR team on the building and execution of strong policy and processes of Compensation&Benefits and other related to employee’s areas, Payroll-HR administration controlling
- Supervising of 1c ZUP/ Bukh upgrade, maintenance, collaboration
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closure in accordance with the corporate standards within a short term
- Participation in financial audits and tax audits
- Provide active consultation services to the Company’s departments in terms of development of structuring schemes for contracts and supplement agreements thereto / ensuring compliance with the state currency legislation standards
- Review contracts and supplement agreements to check compliance with the state currency legislation standards, payment terms, local due diligence policy
At least 5 years of experience in working in an international company on Payroll managing role
Good practical knowledge of regulatory documents, in particular, Federal Law
Practical knowledge 1C in
English language advance will be plus;
Ability to cope with stress
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication skills
Required work experience with: GAAP, accrual /OPEX/ Headcount analysis, a reserve of vacation, bonus, release accrual, adjustments
Competitive salary package
Temporary contract (position on leave absence)
Medical and life insurance.
Work in international company, with highly professional team.
Office location – Moscow Center (sometime distance)