About the role:
Farfetch is looking for a motivated candidate to join its Legal, Ethics and Compliance Team in a non-lawyer role, which is growing in order to support the Company through the next phase of its ambitious plans. Reporting directly to the Head of Legal ME & CIS, you will be the first Operations Manager joining our Ethics and Compliance function, working closely with a small team of highly dedicated and dynamic lawyers. Your role will be substantive and varied and you will need to use your expertise, intellect and creativity to execute a wide range of Compliance and Ethics programs and activities. This role will be ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is excited about the opportunity to build a well-rounded range of skills and is driven to be a true partner to the business.
What you’ll do:
- You will operationalize Farfetch’s global ethics and compliance initiatives
- You will project manage the development, management and implementation of Farfetch’s ethics and compliance policies, procedures, programs and systems
- You will fully own the implementation, performance, monitoring and trouble-shooting of all ethics and compliance software e.g. Convercent, GAN Integrity, NAVEX, etc.), including the ongoing integration with all Farfetch IT and internal communications systems
- You will manage responses to gifting, conflict of interest and other clearances requested by all Farfetchers
- You will project manage ethics and compliance risk assessments and effectiveness audits
- You will manage ethics and compliance records, including insider lists and outside interest registers
- You will constantly help the ethics and compliance team become more organized and efficient, through the implementation and management of legal and compliance software, document management and filing systems, KPIs tracking, etc.
- You will participate in the creation and rollout of global ethics and compliance communications
- You will work alongside our wider international teams, facilitating relationships with our global People and Finance teams among others to align ethics and compliance practices to our values, global standards and organizational structure.
- You will constantly look for ways to improve the ethics and compliance initiatives at Farfetch.
- You will support the integration of acquired businesses into the Farfetch group.
- You will provide administrative support and assist with special projects, as required.
- You will coordinate with external counsel, as appropriate, and assist in tracking legal spend against budget.
Who you are:
- You have a Magister degree
- You have 4+years of experience working in corporate compliance
- You have experience working for an NYSE or NASDAQ listed company
- You are comfortable with technology related to Ethics, Compliance and Governance (e.g. Convercent, GAN Integrity, NAVEX, DowJones, LexisNexis, Spark, etc.)
- You have superior organizational skills
- You believe ethics are imperative to company culture
- You love the challenge of identifying and driving process improvement and are motivated by the opportunity to help others
- You have a strong communication skills and the ability to customize communication style and content to fit a varying audiences and learning styles
- Fluent English
- You ideally have experience designing learning tools, including infographics
- You possess a positive can-do attitude, the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and have the exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills required to obtain and operationalize input from Farfetchers at all levels.
- You are energized by working in a fast-paced environment, and are willing to work on projects of all types, big and small.
- You are a team player who is driven, forward thinking, innovative and agile, with commercial acumen.
- You have a strong work ethic and superior attention to detail.
- You have impeccable judgement and unimpeachable integrity.