Align is the industry leader and innovator in medical devices which focuses on revolutionizing the dental and orthodontic industry. We are looking for a talented hands-on CloudOps engineer with a solid development and architectural background skills of cloud technologies. This role will be part of a culture that is helping to improve lives every day through digital dentistry.
- Research, design and develop cloud solutions for applications
- Support process of moving to micro services
- Build a fully automated CI/CD pipeline, create installation process for our products
- Migrate on-prem applications, services and servers to the cloud
- Provide technical guidance, methodologies, tools and coaching to developers and engineers
- Provide on-going support of various environments, including problem investigation, configuration management, work closely with SQA
- Collaborate with RND and SQA where you will work closely with developers in Supporting new applications, features, and services.
- Create innovative ideas, bring them to POC level and oversee the handover of the successful ones to R&D teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with IaC tools (Terraform)
- Understand cloud security
- Experience with Blue\Green deployments (A/B)
- Experience with cloud DB services SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with Docker, Container orchestration Tools
- Employment according to the Labor law
- Competitive salary and annual bonuses
- Professional development and career growth, trainings, conferences, English and Spain classes
- Voluntary Medical Insurance for all employees and their children (with dental treatment)
- Lunch allowance
- 31 vacation days, paid days-off.
- Gym in the office
- Corporate events for employees and their children
- Flexible working hours (usually 11:00 до 19:45)