Project Senior role (temporary contract) , which contains the full launch of the new product and digital part.
- Lead long-term (24+ months) strategy and innovation pipeline development in line with Business objectives;
- Oversee brand standards implementation in the areas of product, packaging, price, communication and recommend actions while needed;
- Oversee annual brand plans creation and implementation in line with the Brand Strategy;
- Create and Manage expenditure budget to deliver on the brand objectives;
- Allocate resources and schedule marketing and advertising activities according to the importance of each brand in the organization’s overall marketing strategy;
- Analyze category information (consumer research, retails audit) and recommend opportunities;
- Maintenance of digital brand assets (web-site, social groups, you tube channel);
- Local strategy development for Digital channel;
- Ensure effective collaboration with supportive functions i.e. Supply Chain, Finance, Legal and cross-functional teams within EMEA region;
- Brand health monitoring (including competitors);
- Make financial analysis of promo and digital activities;
- Interaction with creative department within the agency;
- POSM design development
Length of previous experience
Should be knowledgeable about
- Digital experience will be a plus
- Project Management experience
- P&L management, 4P management and control,
- Ability to work effectively with brands of diverse target audience’s profiles, Consumer oriented,
- Analytical skills and Creative mind-set,
- Ability to build successful working relations with cross-functional teams.
Foreign language - fluent English
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to ask your recruiter.