Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Tecnimont is responsible for the implementation of Utilities, Infrastructure & Offsite Facilities for one of the three packages of the Amurski Gas Processing Plant Project, in the Amur region, located in East Russia.
Commissioning Engineer, CME ensures the development of the deliverables of the Project pertaining to commissioning within the project.
He operates in compliance with the quality requirements, health/environmental/safety regulations and following the stated procedures.
- Prepare the project documents and deliverables (such as systems breakdown structure, schedule of activities, pre-commissioning manual, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures) in compliance with the project requirements.
- Coordinate with the Engineering Dept. the preparation and updates of the engineering database.
- Support the implementation of the electronic Project Completion System linked to the engineering database.
- Finalize the certification matrix.
- Prepare, follow up and update the schedule of activities to monitor progress.
- Analyze the Construction completion packages (DAC) once issued from construction and advice on the status of verified DAC prior to formal acceptance by Commissioning team.
- Facilitate the completion of the pre-commissioning activities through the check of certificates and punch list.
- Participate in reviewing and planning of availability of lubricants, chemicals, catalysts and other products required for commissioning.
- Participate in preparing the Commissioning Dossier.
- Collect and organize the discipline punch list ensuring that the punch lists issued by commissioning team are properly filled and correct them when required before forwarding them to the Quality Department.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Five (5) years of relevant field experience;
- EPC experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on the Contractor side.
- Competitive salary package with benefits;
- Single status;
- Full board and accommodation on-site;
- Rotational travels in economy class.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only Russian nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.
To get more information about Maire Tecnimont, its projects and vacancies please visit the corporate website.