Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop components and features of our UI framework & integration modules
- Improve performance and scalability of our modules
- Write unit, component and end-to-end integration auto-tests
- Fix bugs (yes, we also have those)
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex real customer issues
- Work closely with business analysts and QA on requirements and solutions
- Participate in designs of other components developed by Ingram Micro
- Experience of common algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Ability to write and read in English
- Understanding of need in writing unit & integration tests
- Willingness and readiness to learn and grow
WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of Java Spring
- Experience in design of integrations with PSA systems
- Experience in design of highly-available and scalable systems
- Experience in development of at least one of Billing/BSS, eCommerce or CRM systems
- Experience in working with/at hosting service providers or telecoms
- With Ingram Micro Cloud, you become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points
The exact amount of salary will be considered after the interview.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.