IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Data analysis, insights and recommendations generation:
- Perform analysis of internal and external data sources
- Develop operational and financial models
- Create high quality presentations and other deliverables
- Contribute to client development activities (develop commercial proposals)
- Client-facing activities:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders (pharma industry clients, external experts, doctors, potential investors, etc.)
- Deliver analysis and recommendations to clients (primarily pharmaceutical companies)
- Participate in sales pitches
- Learning and work organization:
- Strive to become knowledge expert in healthcare industry
- Build consulting skills
- Demonstrate strong team-work skills
- Lead individual workstreams with minimal oversights from seniors
- Completed higher education in economics / finance / business / mathematics / physics / engineering (current students will not be considered)
- Minimum 1.5 years’ work experience in analytic / consulting
- English at least at upper-intermediate level
- Good IT literacy, especially MS Office; statistical analysis skills is an advantage
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Good commercial awareness and business judgement
- Consulting mindset with proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and ability to gain credibility with external and internal clients
AWARDS – IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now:
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
- Recognised by ScripAwards18 as Best Contract Research Organisation
- Elected as one of the 2019 FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies®". IQVIA received the distinction in FORTUNE’s Healthcare: Pharmacy and Other Services category with high marks in quality of management, effectiveness in conducting business globally, wise use of corporate assets, and value as a long-term investment.
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for Pharma Companies, Biotech & Medical Device Companies.
Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.