IQ Option is an international fintech company that supports the trading platform of the same name. Thanks to us, millions of people can easily discover the world of trading and experience the whole spectrum of bright emotions.
Our company includes now the overall amount of 200 employees who work in offices in St. Petersburg and Limassol (Cyprus). The IQ Option team is engaged in promoting the platform in the B2C segment and includes specialists of customer service, marketing, affiliate program managers, antifraud, billing, and dealing.
What is a Customer Support Department in IQ Option?
It is a large, professional team of Customer Support specialists. We speak 11 languages and help our users to understand all the peculiarities of trading. We work 2/2 day/night schedule (it means that you work one day shift 10.00 - 22.00 Moscow Time, then you have 24 hours break, after that night shift 22.00 - 10.00, then 2 days off). And now we are looking for a future colleague who will make our customer service even better.
Chats serve as our main communication channel on the platform. Our customers ask us a variety of questions starting from trading up to movie recommendations so you won’t be bored.
Who is a Customer Support Officer?
It’s a person who:
- Writes and speaks foreign languages fluently (English and Hindi).
- Doesn’t sell anything! We consult our customers and reply to their questions but it has nothing to do with cold calling.
- Knows the product deeply and offers customers clear and easy explanations. And we’ll always be by your side providing a knowledge base, an established system of continuous learning, tests for better understanding of the product and an online channel where you can ask for help whenever you need it.
- Is able to determine the needs of particular client and find a custom solution that suits him.
- Our specialists are not robots! We value individuality thus we do not work with scripts. Every specialist communicates with clients on his own behalf, and we always acknowledge the unique approach and style.
- Customer Support Officer is not afraid of difficulties and high load. We are intense both in work and rest! We work a lot and have fun to the limit.
Why should you sign up for an interview?
- You have always been attracted to travelling and you’ve come to realize that you love to communicate with foreigners. Your colleagues come from different countries: Brazil, India, Pakistan, Costa Rica, Mexico and Indonesia, Italy, France and Germany. And customers will write to you from all over the world!
- You are tired of payments under the table. Our employees work according to an official contract with clear and detailed conditions. We also pay salary directly to the card.
- You will learn how rich a corporate life can be even when it comes to working remotely. We have online lectures with guest speakers, education in personal growth and development, online conferences and unofficial meetings with colleagues.
- You will have access to a corporate online library in multiple languages.
Send us your CV, we will be glad to learn more about you!