10 000 000
пользователей сайта в месяц
SKU на сайте
Lamoda — ведущий онлайн-ритейлер в России и СНГ. Мы продаем одежду, косметику, товары для дома и делимся идеями по составлению гардероба.
Стартовав в 2011 году, Lamoda вошла в состав Global Fashion Group — корпорации, которая объединяет фэшн-ритейлеров по всему миру.
Сегодня Lamoda — эксперт в области моды, логистики и информационных технологиях.
Lamoda is a fashion tech retail platform and lifestyle goods store. The company's goals are to provide customers with original and hi-quality fashion pieces despite their income and location and to be a personal assistant for fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Lamoda's story started in 2011 with online store launch. Since that the company developed machine learning technologies, created its logistics provider LM Express with delivery in 150 cities in Russia, offered a marketplace and B2B services for brands and partners.
Lamoda apps with more than ten million installations on mobile devices are leading in Russia in its category and provide more than 60% of all the company purchases. A unique monthly audience of Lamoda services is more than eleven million visitors. The staff of the company employs about 5000 people. Lamoda portfolio is rich with almost 3000 local and international brands and growing.
- Manage and develop partners assigned both B2B and market place;
- Lead strategy and tactics of the customer/ agree plans internally;
- Establish long term partnership with stakeholders from customer side;
- Make daily routine and operational support , handle partners request timely and coordinate work with other functions of the company;
- Build development plans and be responsible for customers p&L( also filling data in p&l each month);
- Build long term forecasts and budgets with the customer and defend the budget with the main stakeholders within Lamoda;
- Manage and control operational, commercial activities of the partner and take a lead of the of the warehouse and delivery coordination and projects launch;
- Form project groups on the projects and provide business concepts and lead the process from concept to implementation;
- Develop and coordinate implementation of services and products according to the customer’s request;
- Lead commercial negotiations with the customer on top level.
- Higher education degree;
- Not less than 3 years in B2B services and customer accounting/experience in logistics not less than 2 years;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Voluntary medical insurance (+dentistry);
- Corporate discounts;
- English courses.
- A modern workplace;
- Free use of our modern and fully equipped gym;
- An attractive benefit package;
- A diversified area of responsibility with a high level of autonomy, ownership in a motivated and dedicated team;
- An exciting and dynamic work environment;
- A performance based salary.
Key account manager
з/п не указана