A team responsible for data warehouse set up and maintenance is looking for a Data Engineer. We are maintaining and developing a data warehouse that provides for the future infrastructure growth, ensures data quality, and enables seamless data transmission between all systems of Veeam enterprise infrastructure.
- Development and maintenance of a data warehouse solution;
- Database design, administration, troubleshooting, data migration, data validation;
- Writing scripts, stored procedures, functions, views;
- Prepare activity reports on database status and health, data models creation and maintenance;
- Work in a team under the supervision of a Technical Lead.
- Database design and administration, senior-level SQL proficiency;
- Ability to design, build, and maintain the ETL pipeline and data warehouse;
- Data modeling and query performance improvement on PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, or similar platforms;
- Experience with database administration in a Linux environment;
- Knowledge of GitLab, Docker, CI/CD process.
- Good written and oral English (B1 or higher);
- Experience in Agile and Scrum;
- Experience with Java/Scala/Kotlin;
- Experience with Data Warehouse and BI;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS and/or RDS is an advantage;
- Experience with SalesForce, Vertica, Tableau is a big advantage.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises
- Moving to Prague to work in the Czech Veeam R&D office after passing the probation period. Veeam helps with applying for a work visa, offers a relocation package, Czech language courses and comprehensive support before and after the move.
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including:
- Premium health insurance program for you and your children
- 100% compensation payments for sick leave
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Sports / fitness compensation.
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY
- Meal Benefit as a meal card with limit; fruits, cookies, coffee in the office.
Relocation package for candidates from another city: payment for tickets to St. Petersburg and one additional salary as a one-time payment.
Senior Data EngineerВ архиве с 20 января 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию