ManpowerGroup&CIS and our partnet - an international video game and console producer, are in search of candidates for the position of PR Manager.
- To use all forms of media and communication to increase the visibility and profile of the brand and its products across Russia, managing the company's reputation and maintaining the goodwill and understanding between the Company and the public/communities in which it operates
- To act in line with allocated Budgets and Corporate identity rules and Brands fundamentals
- Development of the communication calendar
- Creation of press releases
- To participate in organization of exhibitions/PR-events/product launches/conferences
- Formulating and delivering effective PR strategies to achieving business objectives
- Acting as first point of contact for Nintendo of Europe’s internal staff and subsidiaries for all matters related to PR.
- Create, Organize and/or Maintain communication with Key influencers including Youtube influencers, actors, musicians, sportsmen to maintain relevancy of the brand in all media.
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English
- Excellent organisational, motivational and lateral thinking skills
- Degree educated
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A strategic thinker able to see the bigger picture but still able to implement and consider day to day aspects
- Able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and to key 3rd parties
- Have a demonstrable interest in computer games / entertainment
- Pro-active, able to work under pressure and multi-task